Saturday, November 19, 2016

Arrested Hisham Abdallah




Ghada revealed Najib, wife of the artist Hisham Abdullah, the details of their departure from Egypt with her husband to Turkey, working in one of the channels broadcast from there, saying she and her husband "were forced to leave Egypt," for fear of any security prosecutions.

He said Ghada, in a lengthy post on the front page of "Facebook", they received two requests for an interview Sisi, especially after the events of Maspero, which was one of the culprits in, but they refused to meet him, pointing out that someone said to her husband, "the cheek of the windowsill and walked from Egypt."

And the work of her husband in the channel broadcast from Turkey, Ghada said, if the channel does not belong from near or far to the Muslim Brotherhood, but the opposition and the professional channel, noting at the same time he has fought and viscosity in their work during the recent period.



The entry to the text:

Before I say what any need ayza thank all the people who defended me and cursed me violin Elly and I think Stimithm faithful were jealous of the ability of the revolution and I am completely de Hketb Kam need keda Mcnch I wish to speak about them do not even understand my words from the Wanni as Zayed people

For a long time and Ehna Bntard pressure Kthierh and I think that most of us touch on such pressure, before this I said that he Atbatlna twice to interview Sisi after the issues of Elly Atelafqatlly on the anniversary of the Maspero with an officer army refused and after Aptdt pressures and threats, and finally was force us to travel from our country AAH is de correct pronunciation and the utmost simplicity Atqal Hisham cheek windowsill and I walk Antua without understanding the rest, of course, and I was hoping that you, rather than what Tantkaddony or Takonony you Taatdhamnoa brighter and stopped against Elly wronged teams between me and and led Elly way Marafch Akhaddhm Maaya, either as handed down some we traveled Ashan Money de diligently need a laugh I supposed they Bathmuny unlocks from Shater Faye Elly force me I travel and I base in my central Valley and unlocks from Shater

Apart from the irony Although Tadhagahm Hisham and fight us in our livelihood, but we thank God and the needy mesh and I think if we want the material is important to us was the first accept an interview Sisi

Elly was Hfh closed doors and not threats and Hencon to follow uniform system Keteer

As for the channel Elly Atkelmt her seventh day actually not offering Hisham he offers a program in a new channel Bs course, just because it's Channel straying opposition Walkman in Turkey remained on Twol uniforms uniforms Brothers what extent thought opposes Sisi along cured Brothers

Finally, both criticized the channel in advance please be patient a little somewhat boobs and is shown the extent of patriotism and professionalism, rather than the attack needed Lesa Mhovthash, Dah note that all of the channels in our country, unfortunately, the guardian agenda lesson mesh mane lesson how professional spaces, which will leave for the owners of the programs and I think that the positions of Hisham known and clear Neither is of Elly people estimated extent polarizes and Ikhalih alter its principles Elly are constants or impose attic trends vary with Guenath It Tanih hand unfortunately Mandnac media platform respectable side with the revolution and the oppressed and keeps his agenda the people of Egypt are all owned channels for businessmen Elly interested in their money and interests ups, Dah Elly It got brighter and God take revenge on the criminal unjust system and save us from all of us